Salary: $24.12 - $27.17 Hourly USD
This lead clinical position, working within a multidisciplinary team, provides individual and group counseling and case management services during daytime/evening/weekend hours to patients in a substance abuse treatment milieu.
There are two positions available:
* In MAT, working with primarily with individuals with opioid and/or alcohol use disorder in a clinic setting
* In Residential, working within an adult unit and a pregnant and parenting women's unit
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $24.12 - $27.17
Continuation of employment in this position is contingent upon availability of funding from service, program and agency earnings.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED - APPLICATION REVIEW BEGINS IMMEDIATELY
Duties and Responsibilities
* Clinically assessing clients;
* Developing individualized treatment plans;
* Providing individual and group services;
* Making referrals and coordinating care with internal and/or external programs;
* Providing community education presentations;
* Utilizing an electronic medical records system to maintain clinical records within applicable regulations and standards;
* Maintaining contact with client referral sources;
* Mentoring less experienced clinicians;
* Delivering services within agency, state, DEA, and DHEC guidelines.
* Master's Degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or a related field, with a minimum of five (5) or more years of experience in counseling or case management;
* Currently licensed practitioner of the Healing Arts, (e.g., LPC, LMFT, LPC/S, LMSW, LISW, LAC), or credentialed through APSC (ADC, AADC or CS preferred).
* If not currently licensed or credentialed, must obtain within 3 years of hire;
* Knowledge of several practiced therapies and counseling techniques, particularly those that are evidenced based;
* Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and computer skills;
* A valid SC driver's license.
* Spanish Speaking candidates highly desired.Closing Date/Time:
Charleston, South Carolina